This is an open-ended blog ranging from news about my latest gigs and publications
to ruminations about politics, world affairs, culture and whatever piques my interest—or ire.
Contact: tomsancton@yahoo.com

Saturday, August 24, 2013

THANK YOU DEAR READERS!

I've just discovered that I have readers. Until now, I had no idea if anyone was reading my posts. I recently started clicking on things and it turns out I've had about 20,000 "hits" since I started the blog, and average more than 100 a day. I don't know how that compares with the norm, but it is heartwarming to learn that people are actually seeing what I write. And a number of them respond with comments that, for some reason, don't appear at the end of my posts. I clicked on a "comments" link today and, lo and behold, found a bunch of intelligent, funny, and encouraging remarks from readers. So for those of you who have sent comments, thank you. And if anyone knows how I can manage to have them appear with the posts, please let me know.

4 comments:

  1. This is my own comment as a test.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tom Bruce A, responding to your test. Great articles. Keep going!

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Bruce. It's good to get your
      feedback. Stay tuned...

      Delete
  2. Bruce A, I'm assuming is the one who used to live near the Place de la République and play tenor sax?

    ReplyDelete